Studio Antelope is a modern-day production company that produces content ranging from films, commercials, branded content, music videos, & corporate videos. As part of the new wave of Indonesian creative industries, we integrate the classic roots of storytelling with modern technology in answering the needs of ever-increasing audio visual content. Let’s build your filmmaking career with us!
– 21-30 years old.
– Minimum S1.
– Minimum 1 year work experience in the field of social media.
– Skilled to communicate both orally and in writing.
– Able to interpret website and social media traffic.
– Active in film community activities or other creative activities.
– Have basic skills in using WordPress.
– Have knowledge of film production and industry.
– Manage social media and other digital assets.
– Visiting industry and community events.
– Manage relations with the media and the public.
– Designing communication strategies.
– Monitor SEO reports and social media traffic.
Registration is currently closed. Next period: January – March 2019. Registration opens in December 2018.
Studio Antelope opens an internship program four times a year: January – March, April – June, July – September, and October – December. In this internship program, you will work directly with the team from Studio Antelope. You can not only develop your competence by being directly involved in projects, but you can also contribute through our original content.
1. I still have classes on weekdays, can I register?
No, this internship program is only for students who are willing to take the full three-month program.
2. Are those invited to interview session are selected for an internship program?
No, the interview session will determine the final selection.
3. My major is not a film, can I register?
Yes, as long as you have a strong passion for the world of film & advertising.
4. I come from outside Jakarta, can Studio Antelope provide accommodation?
No, we do not provide accommodation during the internship program.
5. Do I need to send CV and portfolio again via email?
No, the information you have included on the registration form is sufficient. Please do not send anything else via email. Registration is only done through an online form.